I wanted to send you a note to express how proud I am of Goldman Sachs for having the wisdom and foresight to roll-out Mindfulness training for our people. Given our hard-charging and Type A culture, I’m sure many people pushed back in the belief that this was some kind of soft or “touchy-feely” training.
Quite the opposite, these skills will lead to more commercial outcomes for the Firm. I’m convinced (and know through experience) that mindfulness leads to greater productivity, more efficiency, better decisions, higher retention and better relationships. Well done!
On behalf of the (learning and development division) thank you for leading an engaging discussion for such a large group on personal resilience…. Participants raved about your presentation as the highlight of the day and appreciated the candor with which you led the discussion. In a time where personal energy reserves can be stressed, your session reinvigorated the group and imbued a new level of passion.
- Elizabeth was a very engaging speaker and I appreciated the topic of resilience which isn’t discussed often. The highlight for me was the meditation exercise
- Wow, Elizabeth is a great speaker. She is truly inspiring and dug deep into a large audience
- Elizabeth was the highlight of the day. She had a great attitude, was very relatable and lively. I really appreciated her candor and simple delivery
- Very helpful takeaways/suggestions, and the content was engaging and relevant to my situation. Sudler is an EXCELLENT speaker
- Elizabeth Sudler was excellent. The realistic tips she gave and the way she approached the audience was memorable. Really appreciated her as a facilitator and wished she had even more time
Are you ready to craft a meaningful life?
Get in touch and we’ll reach out to you to start a conversation.