Elizabeth Sudler, LCSW-R, ACC, CHT specializes in providing reflection and insight for successful individuals and independent thinkers who want discreet assistance with specific addiction recovery and emotional challenges. I am in long term recovery myself, and have deep familiarity with the opportunities and challenges of emotional recovery.
Consultive methodologies include:
- Approaching challenges from a multidisciplinary perspective informed by neuroscience, trauma and addiction-informed practices, philosophy and transpersonal psychology
- Specialization in substance or process addictions (work, gambling, sex, love, etc.) for people who may be extremely gifted or highly sensitive
- Transpersonal hypnotherapy
- Inner wisdom practices
- Help aligning clients’ conscious and unconscious needs for self-expression, inner balance, competence, and success
My work in the corporate world has helped major companies engage and improve employee mental health, wellness, and productivity.
- Goldman Sachs
- World Bank
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Columbia University
- B.F. Goodrich
- Coca Cola
- The New York Times
- Kate Spade
- BF Goodrich
- US Army & US Coast Guard
- National Hockey League
- International Coach Federation
- The Dunes
I earned a master’s degree in community organization from Hunter College School of Social Work, and a BA in history and psychology from Sarah Lawrence College. In addition to being classified as an International Coaching Federation (ICF) Associate Coach, I hold certifications in Transpersonal Hypnosis, Clinical Meditation and Imagery, and Transpersonal Coaching. I am licensed in New York State as an independent clinical social worker, with a specialty in substance use and recovery. I am a National Trainer for Mental Health First Aid at Work.
I received performance-coaching training in London, England from Sir John Whitmore’s Performance Consultants International, and also from W. Timothy Gallwey, creator of the Inner Game coaching brand. I have been a long-term student at the New York Psychosynthesis Institute and the Huntington Meditation and Imagery Center.
The Children of Alcoholics Foundation published a series of remedial work skills training programs that I developed for children from dysfunctional families. My corporate work has been featured in Fortune, Bloomberg, and Crain’s.